At Ki Health and Wellness we take your health very seriously and are using precautions to ensure we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Under guidance of the Ministry of Health (MOH), Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) and CMTO, any persons entering Ki Health and Wellness must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Before entering the building, do a self assessment to ensure you have no COVID symptoms.
- Wear a mask that covers from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
- Use hand sanitizer provided upon immediate entry of Wellness center.
- Do not enter the building without an appointment and no sooner than 5 minutes before the appointment time.
- Do not bring anyone else to the appointment, including family or friends.
- Read and sign the MOH COVID screening form before any therapies can take place.
- When not receiving therapies, remain a minimum of 6 feet apart from other client's or staff members.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping our community safe. We look forward to healing you soon.
Ki" (pronounced KEY) refers to Life Force Energy, a non-physical element that animates all living things. When KI is flowing freely our lives are enriched with good health and wellness. When our KI is blocked it manifests as pain and discomfort. At Ki Health and Wellness our aim is to assist with keeping your Ki balanced for optimal health.
Let us help you to
Sleep Better, Live Healthier, and Be Well.